Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Etsy Friday - a Day Late

I am so sorry that this is a day late. I am back in school and trying to juggle everything back into its proper place, so I got a little behind this week. No worries, though, my friends. We are back and Artfire Monday will resume at it's usual day and time.

The theme for this week is crochet. Along with the wonderful even of St. Patrick's Day and my sweet baby girls' birthdays, March is also National Crochet Month. Just a little fact that many already celebrate. So we will celebrate by bringing you some of the best crochet on Etsy, Artfire, and Zibbet. First up: the Etsians!

The Pacadashery on Etsy

A crocheted bag for all your crochet items. Actually the many uses of this bag are limitless. Not only would it make and awesome tote for yarns, patterns, hooks, and accessories, it would also make a great green bag for shopping, a library bag, picnic bag, or beach bag. The macrame cord and fabric that are used will provide strength and durability for a variety of uses.



SweetKnitting on Etsy
I think that this would be an excellent "Mother of the Bride" shawl for that special day. It is crocheted in warm Mohair and sports big beautiful flowers to celebrate those spring and summer weddings. The detail work in this shawl is just remarkable and this is from the trained eye of a someone who has been crocheting for many years.







ModernNeedlepoint on Etsy

I just love the lace work on this little cuff. It is elegant and girly on the punk rocker side. I can see this poking out of a sweater to add visual interest. The photography really sets off the shades of purple, too.






mademoiselleMermaid on Etsy
Lovely legs should be accentuated with lovely items. These leg warmers will do just that. Not only are they lovely and lacey, but they are also so Alice.










MonarchDancer on Etsy

Wouldn't this be lovely with the cuffs above? Victorian is a very popular look right now and this little necklet really accentuates the wearer. More manageable than a scarf and can fit under jackets and sweaters to keep your neck warmer. Those cool spring days won't stand a chance at giving you a sore throat when you don something so wonderful.




I hope you enjoyed this week's Etsy listings. Check in throughout the week for our other features. Don't forget to comment with your name and shop to get your own spot on the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blog!! Super finds!! Love that you chose to include my Victorian legwarmers amongst these other beauties:)
    ~Renae
    Mademoiselle Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Purple Harvest Bag and for the nice words. My Harvest Bags are all one of a kind, and are very durable, and like you said, uses are limitless! I love the other items you show, oh so pretty!
    -thePacadashery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...