Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Transformations

Hi everyone. This blog has had a few transformations in the past, but is going to undergo another one. I have changed the name from "Fantasy Dream Knits" to "Technique Junkie" (edited to tell you that some other blog already has that name and I WILL not infringe on their site by changing it to 1 or 2, etc. We are now "Eclectic Technique") to more accurately alert others to what I intend to do with this blog. A lot of posts pertain to my personal life and the techniques that interest me at the moment. As I was on the Internet the other day I realized how much I pursue finding new and interesting techniques. Currently I have looked up t-shirt laddering and Peruvian String Art. Before that it was Viking Knit with wire. So just to keep everyone in the loop, I am going to change the look, feel, and content of the blog. I hope I can retain my most faithful readers, and maybe give you more current and interesting things to read! In the next few days watch for changes and I will announce the new "re-grand" opening. I will also be posting about some things I have found and hopefully adding a few tutorials along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...