Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Planning the Garden

I have never been much on gardening - but have always loved gardens. Mostly I have never had any desire to set up a beautiful garden in a rental home that I didn't expect to be in very long. However, after our recent move to our lovely country home, I have decided that I will attempt a butterfly garden with a fairy theme this year. I have been all over Listia, bidding on seeds and seeking out beautiful flowers to attract butterflies, birds, and of course, fairies. :) I also need a few decorations in my garden, so naturally I turn to handmade artisans that catch my eye on Etsy and Zibbet. Her is a collage with coordinating links of some of my favorites.  http://pinterest.com/tammy_lyons1/fairy-garden/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...