Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Craftsy is having a free day!

There is really nothing I enjoy more than getting something great for FREE!  I can only back up a company that I truly believe in, which hasn't made me a good salesperson in the past! Craftsy has helped me so much through the last few months on improving my skills and finding new crafting techniques. If you've never taken the time to check them out or take a class, now may be a good opportunity. Today only you can get your first class FREE if you're a new member.  The class value can be up to $39.99. That's an awesome value. To top it off, "If they meet their goal of giving away 10,000 classes, Craftsy will donate $5,000 to DonorsChoose to fund arts education in public schools across the US." Arts education is a passion of mine (in case that's not obvious!) and Craftsy is right there with me. So give em a shot! It's free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...