Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New Saturday Feature: Link Party

Saturdays usually feature my random musings, which may or may not interest some of you. Yesterday I was contacted by Ellen from The Chilly Dog on Etsy, asking if I would like to join a link party hosted by her and Teena from Serendipitini. Of course I said YES! Link parties are fun and a great way to showcase other artisans. 

The Chilly Dog's Etsy store is packed with knitting patterns, needle cases, and completed knit items. She does some really lovely work and I had to add a few to my favorites. Serendipitini on Etsy puts reuse to beautiful applications in jewelry, sun catchers, and gifts. With all the talent that abounds in these two ladies, I am sure we'll find some lovely links to follow. 

So starting Saturday, March 1, the link party begins. Here is some more information. Remember, we won't start until March 1st, but this is a heads up so you can return here and add your links! I hope you will join us and get some exposure for talented handmade artisans. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...