Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Crafts: A Digital Image Resource

From Sweetly Scrapped


Top O' the Mornin' to ya! Happy St. Patrick's Day! For today's Crafty Monday I wanted to introduce to you another blogger and Etsian that I think is amazing. I'm constantly looking for digital images that are free to use without a whole bunch of fanfare and such, but are also of good quality. I know NOTHING about digital imagery except that it is made up of pixels and how to manipulate some of it in a program. As far as creating it - I think I'll need a few classes and better digital drawing skills.

So I happened to stumble on Sweetly Scrapped by Emily a couple of weeks ago and I loved her stuff so much that I added it to my blog. See those little birds over there ---------------------------> Those are some of her fantastic images that she gives to the blogging community for free! Not only that, I found a new Etsy banner that I just adore. With a little big of help from an imaging program, I have all these lovely little goodies.

But that's not all. Emily also sells tags and embellishments in her Etsy shop that are just are gorgeous as her free items. I'm not a scrapbooker, will probably never be one since I have issues manipulating paper. But I have ordered some business cards and merchandise tags from her that I intend to use for a variety of things. She is very easy to work with and gives fast responses. I mean, I'm so impressed that I'm blogging about her.

I hope you head on over to her shop Sweetly Scrapped and visit her blog and website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...