Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Can't wait for Etsy!

I just have to create a Treasury List and I can't wait for the over 400 expirations on Etsy (hey, I never claimed to be an overly patient person)! There are some really awesome studios out there, and right now I'm looking at a lot of goth, steampunk, and fantasy items that just strike my fancy. So that said, I am going to create a treasury of my own every Friday from the most awesome studios I can find. This is the beginning of my Treasured Fridays! On Mondays I will promote my favorite Artfire shops and on Wednesday we're looking at Zibbet. So come on in, browse around, and shop some really great studios. For the theme this week we are looking at the alternatives!

TataniaRosa on Etsy

Found this really awesome shop this morning using TweetDeck and Follow Fridays hash tags (#FF).







Thyme2Dream on Etsy
Can you say awesome??? I love alternative jewelry that doesn't require piercings! (I actually spent soooo much time in this shop that it put my blog behind. Whoops!)









poppenkraal on Etsy

This is just plain cool. The intricate lace details, metal center and roses say beauty and charm all in one!









metalembellisher on Etsy
You can't see it very well from the small photos, but if you click and zoom on the picture, you can see words of poetry inside the heart! Not only is the ring fabu on its own, but the poetry adds an element of romance, secrecy, and mystery.






Okay, fans, that's what today's treasury is all about. Know that I will add more as promised on the given days. Look for your studio to show up on this treasury. Want a mention, comment below with the link to your shop.

Fairy Dreams to all....FDK

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jewelry!

    I would love a mention if you blog about other items my shop http://www.artfire.com/users/Collar_Up_Pup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Thank you very much for including one of my tatted pieces in this post.

    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thanks for including me along with some of my favorite Etsy artists:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dreams! And my favourite is your "The intricate lace details, metal center and roses".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a reminder, everyone, that if you want me to mention you I need a link to your shop or studio and you need to follow the blog. Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - found you on Cross Marketing Yahoo groups. Nice blog! Following your blog and would love a mention on your blog. Here are my shops
    http://www.jkadesigns.etsy.com
    http://www.jkadesigns.artfire.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...