Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March 1st everyone! It's hard to believe that this is already March. Gonna bump up those archives this month with our new features feature. So, as promised, this is Artfire Monday and we've got some pretty awesome studios lined up for your viewing pleasure. Keeping with the theme, these are fantasy, elven, fairy, goth, and other items that fall into that realm.

TeenyLady on Artfire
This is a new artisan to Artfire and I can say really nice things about her because I recently bought a pendant and earrings set from her to give to my stepdaughter. She was super-fast in shipping, verified all information, and my stepdaughter was tickled with her birthday present!

I chose these earrings to feature here because they would be the perfect accessory to my new woodland fairy top that I am designing. The greens and pinks are beautiful compliments to each other with a little whimsy thrown in using the red beads on the top. Very eye catching!



NothinButWood on Artfire
This immediately caught my attention and set me to dreaming of fairy inspired gardens, misty mornings, and wishes coming true. No, it's not jewelry, but would be the perfect addition to a magical garden scene.







AnastasiaRinaldi on Artfire
With hopes of Spring in the air, this necklace would help to welcome to woodland fairies and their colorful magic. The stone is sprinkled with fairy dust to help your imagination soar.






ForbesFarm on Artfire

What collection would be complete without a set of petticoat earrings? I can definitely see a fairy dressed in blues and greens with this lovely set decorating their tiny ears. Emulate them and take a flight of fancy!






JewelledTrellis on Artfire
And in celebration of the new month, this March birthstone is so fun and fanciful.









I hope you enjoyed today's selections. Wednesday is Zibbet day and I'm looking forward to the wonderful items I am sure to find on there! Squeee!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice choices! I especially love the last piece. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices Tammy! I love them all!

    Lisa

    www.andeedesigns.etsy.com
    www.andeedesigns.artfire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices Tammy! Thank you so much for featuring my pendant.

    Robyn ~ JewelledTrellis

    www.jewelledtrellis.artfire.com
    www.jewelledtrellis.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This crossmarketing thing must be working! I like your shops and your blog! See you in the reruns - London
    outtasight.artfire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Petticoat earrings are neat.

    http://www.artfire.com/users/FindingCharm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...