Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

New Facebook Page and Contest

I have debated for a while if I wanted to start a new Facebook page. I haven't done it since I started Freckle Dots back in November. I had done it once for Cutsie Poochie, then again for Fantasy Dream Knits and Bead-N-Knot. Every time I start a new one, it's a whole process trying to get people to the page just to like it. Well, this time I decided I'd wait a few months and see how things go, then enter the kingdom of Facebook. and here it is: http://www.facebook.com/freckledots.

I'm also having a contest! I am giving away a set of 6 custom pot holders, embroidered with a 4" x 4" design and background color of your choice. The "Love Bugs" below are an example of what you will get. The contest will run until the page reaches 100 likes. As soon as it does, I will hold a random drawing and the winner will get this set valued at $40. So come on over and have a look and leave a like. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...