Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

Learn how to Foundation Piece Diagonal Curves

The always amazing Leah Day of Day Style Designs (365 Free Motion Quilting Motifs) has a fantastic new video out. If you've ever wondered about foundation piecing or how to do it on the diagonal, this video will help you learn how! Check out all of her wonderful resources and over 500 videos on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...