Welcome!

I craft! Spinning, sewing, knitting, quilting...it's all here, along with so much more. I just love making things and writing about them. I hope you'll join me.

Craftsy

Craftsy

Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year's Crafty Resolutions Contest Winner!

The winner of the 2014 New Year's Crafty Resolutions Contest has been chosen! Congratulations Donna Rogers Bonnette! Look for an email with instructions on how to proceed. If no response within 48 hours I'll have to choose a new winner. Thanks to ask that participated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I try to respond to each and every one. Please note that all comments are moderated and it may take a little while for your comment to appear. :)

Craftsy

Craftsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...